As of September 4 there will be a new Golflink log in process.
July, 2018 Monthly archive
Entries are now open for the 2018 Mixed Foursomes Championship. Due to be held at Portsea GC on September 16.
At the half way mark of the GPV Junior Order of Merit, Rosebud CC member Molly Mclean leads the girls ranks whilst GPV Junior Boys District Champion Matthew Lever holds a 325 point lead in the boys section.
For all … Read More
On June 30 something extraordinary happened at Warburton Golf Club. Two hole in ones on the same day but also in the same group!
Junior member Angus Smith who joined the club only two years ago, following his involvement in … Read More
The Victorian Boys and Girls Championships has shifted from Yarra Yarra to Moonah Links (Open Course) in 2017. Originally the tournament was played over 36-holes qualifying, followed by elimination match play until 2012. However, the Championships are now contested as … Read More
- MEN’S PENNANT WEEK 2 (19-03-2019)
- FLINDERS EASTER TOURNAMENT (19-03-2019)
- WOMEN’S PENNANT – WEEK 5 (15-03-2019)
- UPDATED MEN’S MIDWEEK MATCHPLAY DRAW (12-03-2019)
- Par 3 Champion of Mornington for 2019! (06-03-2019)
- ERIC LUCAS JUNIORS AT FLINDERS (24-02-2019)
- WOMEN’S PENNANT WEEK 3 (21-02-2019)